Home Current News Lab worker accidentally injects herself with genetically modified strain of smallpox-related virus

Lab worker accidentally injects herself with genetically modified strain of smallpox-related virus

5

Lab worker accidentally injects herself with genetically modified strain of smallpox-related virusA 26-year-old lab employee accidentally injected herself with a smallpox-related virus during an experiment, US health experts have said.The woman’s finger swelled up and turned black, before she recovered, according to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention.