Casio just revealed the latest addition to its G-Shock line of luxe MT-G models. With sophisticated gleaming black and red metal construction, the MTGB1000XBD-1 embodies what the watchmaker calls “sophisticated strength.”
The strength: a new carbon layered bezel provides extraordinary shock resistance. The sophistication: this MT-G has a lightweight band and body that belies its durability.
G-Shock levels up with the MTGB1000XBD-1, adding new wrinkles to the line’s already notable style and strength. It is scratch-resistant and non-reflective, the latter is thanks to a coating on its crystal clear sapphire crystal.
It certainly doesn’t lack for comfort, either—this luxe MT-G is designed for comfort no matter how much you wear it.
G-Shock couldn’t present such a sleek new model without ensuring it bears premium complications. They include the following:
- Bluetooth, which allows for pairing with the line’s Connected App
- Atomic timekeeping that self-adjusts when needed for perfect accuracy the world over
- Tough Solar tech so it can self-charge
- It has 200M water resistance
- A Super illuminator LED light
- Dual Dial Display
- Daily alarm
- World time
- Full Auto Calendar