Presented by Gurkha
Gurkha is rolling out a pair of tough Tactical Stockings loaded with premium cigars and a quality cutter, just in time for the holidays.
Each Gurkha Tactical Stocking comes with six Gurkha cigars sourced from either the Dominican Republic or Nicaragua and a double guillotine-style cutter with two razor-sharp stainless steel blades that easily snip stogies up to ring size 56.
The rugged seasonal sleeve features a zippered pouch that’s perfect for holding cigars, plenty of loops and buckles, and an extra pouch for your favorite lighter or cutter. It’s not just a fun holiday gift, it’s also a great travel case for cigar smokers on the go.
Here’s what comes with each Gurkha Tactical Stocking:
The Gurkha Tactical Stocking Dominican Republic Version Includes:
- 2 Toro-sized Real cigars – A combination of Criollo 98 Ligero (DR), Criollo 98 Seco (DR) and Nicaragua Seco filler, an Olor Dominicano binder and a Connecticut/Ecuador wrapper that come together in perfect harmony to deliver a smooth-to-medium smoke with every draw.
- 2 Toro-sized Cellar Reserve 15 cigars – The vintage Cellar Reserve uses the finest quality 15-year-old aged tobacco and is comprised of an oily Criollo 1998 wrapper that combines an aged Dominican olor binder with a 15-year old Dominican Filler. A delicious medium-to-full-bodied cigar that is full of flavor and complexity.
- 2 6×58 Cellar Reserve 21 cigars – The Gurkha Cellar Reserve 21 year is the latest limited edition to the Cellar Reserve line, with exclusive 21-year-old tobacco. It boasts a flawlessly aged silky Connecticut shade wrapper with Dominican and Nicaraguan binder and fillers.
The Gurkha Tactical Stocking Nicaragua Version Includes:
- 2 Toro-sized Nicaragua Series cigars – Gurkha’s Nicaragua Series is a special edition puro comprised of an Aganorsa Corojo 99 Clara wrapper leaf from Nicaragua, a Corojo 99 Aganorsa double binder and Corojo 99 and Criollo 98 Aganorsa filler. Each puff delivers with a medium-to-three quarter-full smoke.
- 2 Belicosa-shaped Limitada Treinta cigars – This cigar commemorates the 30-year anniversary since the Gurkha brand was purchased and revitalized by Kaizad Hansotia. These high-end stogies are made from the Nicaraguan Aganorsa leaf and feature a Corojo 99 Aganorsa binder, an Ecuador Habano Rosado wrapper, and Corojo 99, Criollo 98 and Jalapa filler.
- 2 Toro-sized Treinta cigars – Gurkha’s commemorative 30th anniversary cigar with a 54 ring gauge.
The Gurkha Tactical Stocking Dominican Republic and Nicaragua versions are valued at $108.99 and $121.99, respectively, but each is available from Gurkha for just $69.95.
Get one now for the discerning cigar smoker on your holiday gift list.