Snoop Dogg has announced a bunch of support acts for his upcoming Australian tour. The Long Beach rapper will play a string of shows in the country across February and March, kicking things off in Perth before moving through Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, and finishing in Adelaide.
Snoop has just announced that four acts will be joining him on the road: Detroit rapper Obie Trice, hip-hop collective D12 (sans Eminem), US duo Tha Dogg Pound, and Irish crew Versatile. Check out all dates and details below.
Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Dr. Dre: ‘Back In The Game’
The upcoming visit will be Snoop Dogg’s first Australian trip since he headlined the final Big Day Out tour in 2014. He’s coming in support of his latest album, I Wanna Thank Me. The tour was originally scheduled to take place last October, but was cancelled at the last minute due to “scheduling conflicts”. All tickets from that tour are valid for the new dates.
Snoop Dogg ‘I Wanna Thank Me’ Australian Tour 2023
Tickets on sale now via TEG Dainty.
- Monday, 27th February – RAC Arena, Perth, WA
- Wednesday, 1st March – Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, NSW
- Thursday, 2nd March – Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, NSW
- Saturday, 4th March – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, VIC
- Sunday, 5th March – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, VIC
- Tuesday, 7th March – Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, QLD
- Wednesday, 8th March – Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide, SA
Genesis Owusu to Perform with Sydney and Brisbane Symphony Orchestras
Snoop Dogg Reschedules Cancelled Australian Arena Tour To 2023
A Snoop Dogg Biopic Is In The Works
The post Obie Trice and D12 to Support Snoop Dogg on 2023 Australian Tour appeared first on Music Feeds.