Which Game of Thrones episodes have generated the most activity on YouTube? With Season 7 of Game of Thrones now under way, we can see how it compares to previous seasons by totaling views of Game of Thrones–related videos uploaded on an episode’s air date, plus two days.
- The Season 7 premiere generated the most activity on YouTube compared to any other premiere, Seasons 1–6.
- The Season 6 finale generated the most activity of any Game of Thrones episode.
- Based on historic trends, we expect Season 7 to continue an upward trajectory and surpass views set by Season 6.
- Season 3, Episode 9 (“The Rains of Castamere,” also known as “The Red Wedding”) is the third most popular.
- Daenerys and House Targaryen are among the most popular on YouTube.
- The Starks (including Jon Snow) total four of the top 10 characters.